Apple just released in the Developer Center iOS 5.0.1 beta, latest build brings significant improvements. The first and perhaps most anticipated, is the array of failures that caused a reduction in the autonomy of the iPhone quite steeply. Have also solved problems with storing documents in the cloud, has been enhanced voice recognition for Australian users and improved system security. iPhone 4S battery drain for some random users also likely to be fixed.
We do not know when it will publish the final version of the firmware but as always, we will inform you about Apple published for download.
Release Note :
- iOS 5.0.1 beta contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
- Fixes bugs affecting battery life
- Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
- Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
- Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
- Contains security improvements
- iOS 5.0.1 beta introduces a new way for developers to specify files that should remain on device, even in low storage situation.
- iOS 5.0.1 beta and iTunes 10.5.1 beta are pre-release software and are considered Apple Confidential Information and are subject to the terms of your iOS Developer Program License Agreement. Unauthorized distribution or disclosure of Apple Confidential Information is prohibited.