MuscleNerd has announced a major upgrade to Redsn0w, latest version ships with new enhancements and new features included Recovery Mode, a way to restore Pwned custom firmware for an easier way, storage and usage of SHSH, preferences … and best of all, it seems to be a lot easier to use. RedSn0w 0.9.9b1 is compatible with the iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G, iPad 1, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4.
In addition to the button Jailbreak Now we also find the extras to include many new features, here they are:
- Just boot: start your device tethered mode
- Pwned DFU: DFU mode you can enter pwned
- Recovery fix: corrects errors during the recovery phase iTunes
- SHSH blobs: SHSH you manage certificates, which recover them, test them and use them
- Select IPSW: you can manually choose the file you want to unlock
- Preferences: change the section of user preferences
Features related to SHSH blobs.
- Fetch : allows saving certificates on the device and send it to Cydia
- Verifiy : Check the certificates
- Submit : send the certificates to the servers of Cydia
- Query : Cydia requires to display the certificates available for the device in question
- Stitch : Create a custom firmware with certificates SHSH saved.
Download it here: