Earlier today we told you that, Apple released iOS 4.3.3 in response to fix controversial location tracking hoopla. Apple also patched the jailbreak hole in iOS 4.3.2 in case you updated to iOS 4.3.3 and missing the jailbreak fun, following are the instructions to downgrade iOS 4.3.3 to iOS 4.3.2 or lower, if you want to downgrade lower than iOS 4.3.1 i.e. 4.2.1, 4.2 or 3.2 (SHSH required)
Download Required :
- First of all open TinyUmbrella and close, this will modify your hosts file automatically.
- Launch Tiny Umbrella again and connect your device.
- Click the Start button TSS Server (iTunes will close automatically)
- Open iTunes and click Restore + Windows Shift or Restore + Option key on Mac.
- Select the firmware you want to downgrade i.e. iOS 4.3.2 or lower for iPhone 4 etc.
- Restore process will take 10-15 minutes, do not close Tiny Umbrella.
- If all went well, you can go to Tiny Umbrella and press Stop TSS Server.
if your restore ends with error 10xx a.k.a recovery mode, simply press TinyUmbrella recovery button. Wait until your device restarts, if you are still in recovery mode then put the iPhone in DFU mode and restore once again.