As you know Apple released iOS 4.3.4 in response to pdf exploit by comex. If you have been updated to version 4.3.4 and missing the jailbreak fun, here is the solution.
Instructions works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. All you need is your SHSH certificates saved in Cydia servers (mandatory).
- Latest version of iTunes
- iOS 4.3.3 for your iDevice (Download from here)
First of all open and turn them TinyUmbrella to close, it will modify your host file automatically.
- Open Tiny Umbrella and connect your iDevice.
- Click the Start button TSS Server (iTunes will close automatically)
- Open iTunes and click Restore in Windows SHIFT + (no need to put the device into recovery mode). Alt + Restore on Mac.
- Select the 4.3.3 firmware we downloaded.
- Begin the restoration, do not close TinyUmbrella
- If all went well, you can go to Tiny Umbrella TSS Server and press Stop.
Post Installation Fix
bypass 10xx error
Go to Exit and press TinyUmbrella Recovery
Wait until your device restarts
Are you still in recovery mode?
Put the iPhone into DFU mode, iTunes will display a warning "iPhone in recovery mode detected"
To put the iPhone in DFU, connect to your computer and turn it off, press the Home button and power simultaneously for 10 seconds, 10 seconds past the stop pressing the power button, but continue pressing the Home button until iTunes a message saying it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
Once in DFU, go and hit Fix TinyUmbrella Recovery and restart your device.