A few minutes ago Apple has released the third beta for its future iOS 5, the latest version of operating system most likely bringing a range of new features and bug fixes over previous release. iOS 5 beta 3 is available for the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone, iPhone 2 and iPod Touch 3G/4G.
As always, in record time, people are experimenting with new software, begin to leak information are watching developments in the beta. These are some small details added:
– We can re-clean the data of History and Navigation Cookies (in beta 2 this option was disabled).
– The option to synchronize your phone using the wireless signal is now called Wi-Fi Sync.
– Reminders icon has undergone some tweaks to its design.
– Ability to create mailboxes in the email.
– Enable / Disable Data Roaming Voice and now.
How to download iOS 5 Beta 3 : Google iMZDL and you are good enough to find a site dedicated to iOS beta downloads.