Apple just released iTunes 10.5, with which we can install new iOS 5. Public release of iOS 5 is also expected to available with in next 24 hours. If you have iTunes 10.4 beta version of iTunes then you might want to install 10.5 which is available on Apple’s iTunes site. This new version of iTunes does not affect your jailbreak so feel free to download and install. You can download iTunes 10.5 for Windows / Mac OS X by following this link.
What’s new in iTunes 10.5
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.