Apple has released update 10.7.1 OS X Lion through Software Update in Mac Updating known close knowing that Apple had shipped version 10.7.2 to developers. This software is extended to both the client version as the server and corrects numerous problems including:
- Addresses an issue that could cause the system fails to respond to play a video in Safari.
- Addresses an issue that could cause the audio system to stop working when using an optical audio output or HDMI.
- Improves reliability of Wi-Fi.
- Addresses an issue that prevented the transfer of data, settings and applications to a new Mac compatible with Mac OS X Lion.
The owners of a new Mac mini and MacBook Air will also find specific bug fixes present in their units. Not surprisingly, in view of changes, this update is recommended for all users who have installed Lion on their Macs.
- 10.7.1 client update
- 10.7.1 client update for MacBook Air and Mac Mini users
- 10.7.1 server update (only if you have OS X Server installed)
- 10.7.1 server update for MacBook Air and Mac Mini users (same as above, if you own a Mac Mini or a MacBook Air)