Have you updated to version 4.3.1 and missing the jailbreak fun? if yes, we got a solution for you. Downgrade your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running on iOS 4.3.1 to iOS 4.3 or lower. All you need is to have your Cydia SHSH on Saurik servers.
Download Required :
- First of all open TinyUmbrella and close, this will modify your hosts file automatically.
- Launch Tiny Umbrella again and connect your device.
- Click the Start button TSS Server (iTunes will close automatically)
- Open iTunes and click Restore + Windows Shift or Restore + Option key on Mac.
- Select the firmware you want to downgrade i.e. iOS 4.2.1 for iPhone 4 etc.
- Restore process will take 10-15 minutes, do not close Tiny Umbrella.
- If all went well, you can go to Tiny Umbrella and press Stop TSS Server.
if your restore ends with error 10xx a.k.a recovery mode, simply press TinyUmbrella recovery button. Wait until your device restarts, if you are still in recovery mode then put the iPhone in DFU mode and restore once again.