Earlier today we told you that Apple released iOS 4.3.5, to fix some serious security issues. We also advised jail breakers to stay away, but it seems that iOS 4.3.5 is also vulnerable to previous release of Redsn0w. Following are the requirements and instructions to jailbreak.
Note : iPhone Unlockers still stay away.
- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running on iOS 4.3.5
- iOS 4.3.4 ipsw saved on your computer (Download Here)
- Redsn0w Windows, Mac
- Create a folder on your Desktop named ‘techtosh’ and place all required files you downloaded earlier.
- Launch RedSn0w and select the file. ipsw firmware, and browse for the iOS 4.3.4, and after that the program will identify the firmware and start a quick process(requires Internet connection).
- Select “Install Cydia” and then click again on Next (you can also choose whether to install the custom logos or less).
- Now turn off your iPhone but make sure it is still plugged in to USB port. If you satisfies this term then click next to proceed, next step is to put your iPhone in DFU mode.
- To put your iPhone in to DFU mode follow the onscreen instructions, as follows Hold the Power button for 3 seconds, Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds, then release the Power button and continuing holding the Home button until your iPhone is in DFU mode.
- If every thing goes well and you successfully put your iPhone in DFU mode, then the following screen will appear otherwise you will be prompted to do from Step Four.
- That’s it after 5 to 8 minute of process you will get your hands on a Jailbreak iDevice.