iPhone Dev-Team responds to the recent release of iOS 4.3.3 withed lineup of jailbreak tools including redsn0w and pwnage tool. These programs support the following devices: iPhone3GS, iPhone4 (GSM), iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G, iPad 1, AppleTV2G.
Unlock alert : Ultrasn0w also has been upgraded to version 1.2.3 to support iOS 4.3.3 without including support for newer baseband. For more information check Unlock iOS 4.3.3 with Ultrasn0w
The redsn0w now includes the possibility of allowing multitasking gestures in the iPhone and iPad. You can download the following programs:
- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running on iOS 4.3.3
- Latest version of iTunes (download here)
- iOS 4.3.3 IPSW saved on your computer (download here)
- Redsn0w OS X, Windows
- Create a folder on your Desktop named ‘techtosh’ and place all required files you downloaded earlier.
- Launch RedSn0w and select the file. ipsw firmware 4.3.3 by clicking the browse button, and after that the program will identify the firmware and start a quick process (requires Internet connection).
- Select “Install Cydia” and then click again on Next (you can also choose whether to install the custom logos or less).
- Now turn off your iPhone but make sure it is still plugged in to USB port. If you satisfies this term then click next to proceed, next step is to put your iPhone in DFU mode.
- To put your iPhone in to DFU mode follow the onscreen instructions, as follows Hold the Power button for 3 seconds, Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds, then release the Power button and continuing holding the Home button until your iPhone is in DFU mode.
- If every thing goes well and you successfully put your iPhone in DFU mode, then the following screen will appear otherwise you will be prompted to do from Step Four.
- That’s it after 5 to 8 minute of process you will get your hands on a Jailbreak iDevice.