Through this system you can get root permissions on Galaxy D through a simple interface PC / MAC. Very interesting is the presence of the application for Mac OS X. The following guidance:
Requirements for Windows :
Instructions for Windows:
1. Make sure the phone is in debug mode USB: Menu> Settings> Applications> Development> Debugging USB = Checked
2. For Windows x86 and x64 systems make sure the drivers are installed Samsung. You can get here.
3. Extract the contents of a folder GalaxyS_I9000_One-Click_Root.rar.
4. Connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable and run the file "Galaxy I9000 S Click Root file-One.
5. Depending on the version of the operating system running, click the "One-Click Root 2.1" Eclair "button or "One-Click Root 2.2" for Frøya Warning: not both!. This will launch the command prompt. Follow the instructions in the CMD window.
Requirements for Mac OS :
Requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
Instructions for Mac OS :
1. Make sure the phone is in debug mode USB (Menu> Settings> Applications> Development> Debugging USB = Checked)
2. Connect your phone to your computer.
3. Eject the card from both internal and external computer memory and disable USB in the notification.
4. Click one of the buttons depending on which version you have.
5. After the phone has restarted in recovery mode select "apply SDCard: update.zip"
6. Press the Home button to start the process.
To make the ‘Unrooting follow the same procedures for rooting but click on Unroot.